Thursday, October 14, 2010

Horns Sport Party - Saturday


I Don't know for sure but Horns gonna throw a very own of his Sports party! Right on this Saturday! I Use my paint talent to make a Horns gym cave! But unfortunately you won't party in Horns gym cave, but depends on what Horns said on the blog:

SO HERE’S WHAT I’M GOING TO DO AND IT’S GOING TO BE AWESOME. I’M THROWING MY OWN SPORTS PARTY ON SATURDAY. I’M PRETTY BIG ON BIG AIR AND THROWING SNOWBALLS, SO I’M FORCING MIO TO CRANK UP THE COINAGE ON MATTERHORN’S BIG AIR AND SNOWBALL SKIRMISH TO CHURN OUT DOUBLE THE COINS DURING MY PARTY. HE REALLY DOESN’T HAVE A CHOICE… BE THERE OR BE SQUARE, IT’S GOING TO BE AWESOME! HORNS HORNS HORNS!!!

Where: Webo Ridge

When: Saturday, October 16th – 12:00-14:00 WST

Server: Jurassic

~Irvine

No comments:

Post a Comment