Friday, August 27, 2010

The winner of welcoming the miniclip dinos!

Hey guys, check out the winner of welcoming miniclip dino contest! They get a reward to test Spike for 10 days! congrats guys! ~Irvine
AND I WILL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!

“Hey there Miniclip dinos! I personally want to welcome you all to Webosaurs, one of the best online communities you will find. I’ve played Webosaurs for a year, and I will tell you this: I’m still loving it! From the get-go, Webosaurs stood out for me for one huge reason; the community is one of the best I’ve ever participated in. With moderators always looking out for you, and developers, artists, and other important staff always looking for your feedback, its one of the best communities I’ve ever been honored to be a part of. “

-Remixz

“We’re all so excited to have all of you on Webosaurs island with us, I hope we all have a great time together! I’ve had a great time on my stay at the island, making friends, playing games, and watching the island become what it is today – WE ARE WEBOSAURS!”

-Melly

“Welcome to all new dinos on miniclip! We hope you have a great time on webosaurs! I love webosaurs because it is very fun and interactive. There are great parties, and the mods are very encouraging, kind, and helpful. There is always something to do on webosaurs!”

-RedBlue

“Welcome to Webosaurs, Miniclip gamers! Webosaurs is great game, not only that it’s really fun, there is a lot of interaction between the players and the awesome staff members! It’s not like other virtual worlds where the staff just walk around and see if everything is good, the staff have fun with all the players of Webosaurs!”

-Monster_man

“I’m sure you’ll make a lot of friends very quickly. There are some things you can do in the online virtual world such as, make friends, play games, and even watch cool videos, called Webosodes, by Nigel Marvin! Also, here on the blog, There are contests you can participate in and win special prizes!”

-JustinBiebersaur

“Im JohnnyNitro and i Would like to Welcome you to Webosaurs Island,where kids
rule the Earth!When i first joined Webosaurs i didn’t know what to do,but many dinos helped me out!Here i found cool Comic Scrolls,put armor on,and had fun with really cool dinos like Doggy,Sludge,Spyro008,Dukster and many more!I also went to many parties that usually are every week!”

-JohnnyNitro

“In this world, you can meet A LOT of exciting people from ALL OVER THE WORLD. For example Sludge, who is an American dude who likes to help people with a different language by using GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. Plus, you might get lost out there too…, but no worries, we got a ton of Nice Dinos! You can ask Modosaurs, Protectosaurs, Blogosaurs, and of course, dinos who are near your area!”

-Rikodou

“Webosaurs makes me feel like I have more friends in my life. It’s a fun place to hang out in and I think everyone there has a wonderfull time! I like to play all the games and spend coins on stuff to by for my cave.”
-Spyro008

“ on Webosaurs, I have talked, smiled, laughed, argued, fought, and yes, even nearly cried. When I stepped into this new world, which would later become like a family to myself, the first thought that popped into my mind was: “Just a boring virtual world”, but I was mistaken big-time – As I explored this new land, the feeling of playing it was different than playing any other game. I don’t know what it was, and I still don’t know up to this very day, after playing the game for over a year, making videos, and also blogging about it, but the fact is that it drew me in and has kept me stuck to it ever since”
-Chipmunk

“What really attracted me about Webosaurs was the community. There is always a group of friendly, welcoming, and funny dinosaurs who will be eager to help you out. No matter what, I know that when I log into Webosaurs, I will find someone with whom I can strike up a chat, rock a minigame, or just plain hang out.”
-Zitio

“Webosaurs means a lot to me both in real life and on the internet. A lot of milestones were made because of Webosaurs, for example I made my first blog because of Webosaurs, I got a passion for virtual worlds because of Webosaurs, and I met lots of awesome people on Webosaurs, The Mods are always there to lend a helping hand, You can always cheer youself up by laughing ar Rex’s Justin Beiber obsession and you ca well have fun and have a good time! so all you new Dinos dont just look at Webosaurs as a game look at it as a community a family no one gets left out.”
-Chillsaurus

No comments:

Post a Comment