Sunday, January 3, 2010

New card for my penguins!

You know? I was enter Ninja O dark CP club, he have a art competition, there is 2 winner, each winner will win 1 card jitsu code, but you cannot enter cause the competition was end, i send a fan art too, here is my fan art looks like:




And i check my yahoo email yesterday and i see an email from Ninja O dark, I won!
I get a Card jitsu code! here is the card that i get:

1. a science penguin (not Gary cause the penguin is yellow), 3 rank, red, ice.
2. a penguin that play DJ3K when penguin band play a music, 6 rank, yellow, ice
3. a confused postman penguin that search for a mail to an orange penguin, 6 rank, red, fire

Power card:
Night at the living sled Halloween party power card, 11 rank, yellow, ice, discard 1 opponent water card.

No comments:

Post a Comment